WoW Crackdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crackdown

WoW Crackdown a World of Warcraft 2.3.X Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ärthas' Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthas

Ärthas' Application Empty
PostSubject: Ärthas' Application   Ärthas' Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:12 pm

1. Main Char Name: Ärthas

2. Time on WoW Crackdown: About a week, and I've learned lots.

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? Yes, I was a GM for my good ideas, such as the Death Knight

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? A couple of months.

4. How often do you plan on playing on WoW Crackdown? Till the end. Ask a few people they will vouch for me.

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? Perfectly. Well, maybe a little rusty.

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? Because I'm a patient kind and rather understanding person.

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? Tell him to please stop, Then kick with the reason saying it's a warning, and then I would kick him if he contined to, then ban.

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? Yeah.

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? Probably look for bugs like Northrend again. Or just hang out with other GM friends and other players, because I don't want to be hated. I'm very social Smile

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. Kind, Patient, good age, so I understand the train of thought of some players.

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? Yeah, more often than not.

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Of course!

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Ärthas' Application   Ärthas' Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 10:36 pm

Sorry wasn't logged in at the time of posting.
Back to top Go down
Egal
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ärthas' Application   Ärthas' Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:16 pm

OWNED well Gm Positions are full atm but whhen we grow and i feel we need more GM's on you maybe justr become a GM
Back to top Go down
https://wowcrackdown.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ärthas' Application   Ärthas' Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ärthas' Application
Page 1 of 1