WoW Crackdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crackdown

WoW Crackdown a World of Warcraft 2.3.X Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<GM> Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
<GM> Pyreyn

<GM> Pyreyn

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2007 1:00 pm

Hiya! I'm Madeleine, 17 and I'm from sweden. Smile

And oh, I'm applying mostly on event GM. But I'm hoping to get some help and advices on becoming an item creator and/or ticket master.

1. Main Char Name: Pyreyn, Pyreyntwo, Pyreynthree & Pyreynfour. (Funserver)

2. Time on WoW Crackdown: *EDIT* Over a week, like a month. Smile

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? Well, I was one on my friends private server which I have a schreenshot on if you need confirmation on that. But I don't really count that as real experience since It didn't last long at all and there wasen't anyone there except a few friends.

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? None on a more "known" server, but on the private one.. Like a week or so before she shut it down. I haven't gotten the oppurtunity on other servers, but some time it has to be the first, ye? ^.^

4. How often do you plan on playing on WoW Crackdown? As long as I can. Wink It depends on school and if i'm healthy. At least 4 hours per day even if I have school. And I've noticed I'm on when no GM usually is.

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? I'm definitely not a master or pro at it but I know some and I have sites a.s.o. to go to if needed (like yours), i'm also a fast learner.

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? I'm not gonna brag and say i'm "just better", since I don't have like real experience. Ehm, well I am honest, patient, a good listener, fair, understandable, a bit talky sometimes, sociable and strict when needed. I follow the rules to the point.

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? First I'd tell them to calm down and give them a warning to behave better. If they refuse to listen then I might give them a kick or if the behaviour is the same I might talk to the admin for further "action".

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? I'm sorry but I don't really understand this question.. Embarassed (I have helped a few people on the funserver and i've helped on previous servers, if that's what you guys are referring to? ^.^)

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? Explore the world if I haven't already. I can always go to the other server (blizz, fun, depends on where I was first) and check if help's needed there. And if everything's good I'll just let them do their "thing". Razz

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate? If I would get the honor or job I'd try my best and go by the rules (I don't like players who doesn't follow them or wont listen.). Also I'd love to learn more from maybe other GM's and become better.

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? No.

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Maybe, but I unfortionatly don't have a mic.. :/

Thank you for reading this. ^.^

xoxo

Last edited by on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wowcrackdown.tk
Egal
Admin

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:11 pm

i like my dog....i just completed Warcraft 3 The Frozen Thorn im going to own the Lich King Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wowcrackdown.forumotion.com
<GM> Pyreyn

<GM> Pyreyn

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 11:50 am

Hehe, okay I like my pets too. lol!
Yah, I want wrath of the lich king as well. Razz
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 3:17 pm

Heh, maybe you should take her just because she's honest.. I read this application and I was baffled. Razz

Wrath of the Lich King will pwn you all.
PWN YOU ALL!

Sometimes I wonder...
Could an Undead priest go to the caverns of time to prevent himself from ever dying?
If The Unstoppable Force hits the Immovable Object, would it crash the server?
Back to top Go down
<GM> Pyreyn

<GM> Pyreyn

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 8:09 am

Thanks I think. Smile
Well, I keep hoping for a chance, I need one somewhere, hopefully here.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rawr

Rawr

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:43 am

I think that Pyreyn should get a Shot at GM, She has helped more people than Any of the other people who have apped, and has been here since like the first week the server came up...She apped before I did. O.o :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<GM> Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application   <GM> Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<GM> Application
Page 1 of 1