WoW Crackdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crackdown

WoW Crackdown a World of Warcraft 2.3.X Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Razkalz GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yorichigo

Yorichigo

Razkalz GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Razkalz GM Application   Razkalz GM Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:40 pm

1. Main Char Name: Razkalz

2. Time on WoW Crackdown: More than 7 hours a day

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? Yes, I was a GM on my first private server, WoWEMU, And on another one Mangos.

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? 1 yeasr and half

4. How often do you plan on playing on WoW Crackdown? Till the end

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? I never been on Ascent but i can learn fast

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? Because I'm a nice guy who want to help the other and not play for myself and i like to help Noob to Gosu people.

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? It's Working in three simple rules: First i give to the player a chance to let me forget this action with a warning. Second i kick him with the reason who justify the Kick and Third i ban him.
8. Do you have any prior customer service history? No

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? Probably look for bugs or just play, making instance with others and wait for people who need help , I'm a very social person so...

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. Patient, Mature person,i know what is correct and what is not.

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? Yeah a lot

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Yeah
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/yorichigo
Arthas

Arthas

Razkalz GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Razkalz GM Application   Razkalz GM Application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:15 pm

I read this and I thought I was reading my own. Copy much? Razz Lol don't care if you're being honest, but it looks alot like mine. If you stick to these qualities though, you have a nice chance.

Not trying to be rude btw Razz
Back to top Go down

Razkalz GM Application
Page 1 of 1