WoW Crackdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crackdown

WoW Crackdown a World of Warcraft 2.3.X Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orchimonde/nak GM application

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nak

nak

Orchimonde/nak GM application Empty
PostSubject: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:29 pm

1. Main Char Name: Orchimonde

2. Time on WoW Crackdown: 2 Weeks and about 5 days

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? well i always used to make armor for GM's before but now im gud at helpin cause ive been around alot and i know everything on WoW now:)

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? 1year on a different private server

4. How often do you plan on playing on WoW Crackdown? everyday trying to help ppl in need

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? well i kinda know most of thm but im not sure abt this server

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? well i can try to make new better Armor for GM's and even regular ppl

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? id tell him to stop if he didnt stop id kick him if he continues il probably give him a 1hour ban or more

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? yeah

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? well i havent seen ppl not in help but if theyre not in need help help ill probably find better ways to improve our server like new armor or by tellin ppl to vote

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. kind,helpful

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? not really

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? ya sure!
Back to top Go down
Superman

PostSubject: He's Good   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:42 pm

Orchimonde Is Really Cool He Loves This Server He Thinks It's Great Im His Friend I Play On The Server To. He Knows Most Of The Commands. He Knows Where Most Of The Places Are In The Server He Is On Everyday Plz Pick Him For Bein A Gm
Back to top Go down
Disconne

PostSubject: He's So Great   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:54 pm

He'd Be A Great Gm Just Pick Him Plz He's Never rude to anyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Noone

PostSubject: GM   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:56 pm

He's Good Not Rude He Nows where everything is he rly great.SO PICK HIM TO BE A GM
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:59 pm

102 views..........5 minutes....and only 2 posts........how the hell does that happen. Otherwise i think you'd make a good GM

-----------------------------------------------------------
The earth is like this spinning arrow Arrow It just keeps....spinning
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:00 pm

Noone wrote:
He's Good Not Rude He Nows where everything is he rly great.SO PICK HIM TO BE A GM

how come this 2 posts happen in a 2 min period and are all from guests =p
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:19 pm

WOW lol cant believe it Surprised
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:23 pm

nak wrote:
WOW lol cant believe it Surprised

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Imyourmo

PostSubject: Lol   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 10:06 pm

Cause He Pwns lol! and u are just made cause u dont got mad skill like him Evil or Very Mad oh ya dont hate appercite What a Face cause he pwns affraid
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:09 pm

Imyourmo wrote:
Cause He Pwns lol! and u are just made cause u dont got mad skill like him Evil or Very Mad oh ya dont hate appercite What a Face cause he pwns affraid

Yup thats why i am GM and hes not =)
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:42 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:55 pm

hmmm this is kinda weird but i hope i become a GM (AS SOON AS A GM SEE"S ME APP:P) Suspect
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 9:02 pm

I think your App was ok but 3 GMs just got recruited in last week (Arthas, me, and some other dude) and i think GM positions are full right now
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:15 pm

well if u need anymore GM's feel free to tell me:)

btw chibs CONGRATULATIONS Razz
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:19 pm

Orchimonde, you have a massive chance of being a GM.

Chib, I think you're being rude and obnoxcious (however you spell that) and as a fellow staff member, along with Orchimonde, would appreciate it if you kept those comments to yourself. This server is built upon the foundation of upbringing language, not stuff that makes someone think that would they have posted was a load of bull. Orchimonde, even after you bragging about having the status of GM, congratulated you. I admire the sportsmanship in that. Also, he never nagged for the status (Yes, believe it or not we get that alot Razz).

Again Orchimonde, I hope you get the rank and wish you the best of luck. You have a very good attitude towards you and a lot of friends. I can only hope that you are ready, because you sure seem to deserve this.
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:47 pm

Wellz Arthas #1 I thought he was making up different names and posting replys considering theyre all guests

and #2 Arnt GM positions full?? I mean really 3 people in last like week?
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:49 pm

And sorry if i was wrong about that
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:59 pm

i didnt make up th ppl i swear i didnt do anytin i just waited for replys ok th views my friend did those 105 views
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 7:00 pm

btw y wud i make another account when i alrdy have one im not th kind of person who makes other accounts all th time
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 12:17 am

Just wondering cause they were all not logged.....so if you did do it it wouldve been easy =p
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:41 am

OK THIS IS FUKIN GAY WHO DID THESE 200 VIEWS IM PISSED NOW! chib....i think u did it .................u hate me Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
<GM> WoWkInG

<GM> WoWkInG

PostSubject: He helped me   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:41 am

Im On this server when i logged on i was a nub he helped me i didnt know where anything was he helped me get gear and everything if u pick a gm he should be it.
Back to top Go down
nak

nak

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 12:43 am

this thing is fuked now no point replyin Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:04 pm

Nak i didnt do anything and i dont hate you. I only looked at your app like 5 time in the last week to see if youre a GM yet. I didnt do those 200 views so stop accusing me
Back to top Go down
Chib

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 2:24 pm

Maybe you should see if Egal could put like a Pass on your app so only people who know pass can view and post on it

Cause really why the hell would I go and view your app 200 times in a day

Besides i was sleeping since 10 PM eastern time anyway and went to school at 7 AM this morning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orchimonde/nak GM application   Orchimonde/nak GM application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orchimonde/nak GM application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next