WoW Crackdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crackdown

WoW Crackdown a World of Warcraft 2.3.X Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<GM> Application - Quickstab

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quicksta

<GM> Application - Quickstab Empty
PostSubject: <GM> Application - Quickstab   <GM> Application - Quickstab Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:42 am

1. Main Char Name: Quickstab

2. Time on WoW Crackdown: Over a month

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? No, but we all start at some point.

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? <Blank>

4. How often do you plan on playing on WoW Crackdown? Everyday

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? None what so ever, but you got the commands on the main page so...

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? I know how to deal with problems very good, i'm active and willing to help, unlike some of the impatient GMs on other realms

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player?
I would give him/her warnings and tell him/her to stop, if he/she continues to be rude then i'd kick him/her, if he/she still doesnt stop, BAM! Ban.

8. Do you have any prior customer service history?
As I haven't been a GM I haven't.

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help?
Sit in the mall and talk to people if they want to, waiting for something to come up, like events and making weapons and such.

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate.
I am intelligent (I think) creative have good ideas and have a good attention span.

11a. Do you use Ventrilo?
Not at the moment
11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo?
Of course.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quicksta

PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application - Quickstab   <GM> Application - Quickstab Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 8:43 am

xD I forgot the 'b' on my name as Author Smile
Back to top Go down
Shorti

Shorti

PostSubject: Banned?   <GM> Application - Quickstab Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 11:10 am

Weren't you banned Yesterday morning or night by Phoenix for repeatedly ignoring his warnings about PvPing in the Mall and being arrogant about it telling people to basicly go screw themselves and after being kicked probably 5 times in about 15 or so minutes finally Phoenix banned you to my knowledge, why would they accept this Application... I find it hard to think you are serious...
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application - Quickstab   <GM> Application - Quickstab Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 12:10 pm

denied, don't even bother.
Back to top Go down
http://dynewow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <GM> Application - Quickstab   <GM> Application - Quickstab Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<GM> Application - Quickstab
Page 1 of 1