WoW Crackdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crackdown

WoW Crackdown a World of Warcraft 2.3.X Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game Master apllication.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moono -

Game Master apllication. Empty
PostSubject: Game Master apllication.   Game Master apllication. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 7:00 am

Best players.
I would like to help people out and be online much...
i like to help but i can't jsut help wiht a normal account...
I was giong to donate but lost all my powers the day after that.
i promised to donate as soon i could ( 16 / 11 / 07 )
Today ( 17 / 11 / 07 ) i lost those powers to help and stuff...
So that's why i wanna be an Game Master
Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Moono

PostSubject: Moono's GM aplly   Game Master apllication. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 8:32 am

K srry wrong Smile here is my good apllication

1. Main Char Name: Moono

2. Time on WoW Crackdown: 4-6 hours a day could be even more

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? No, but some donater powers yes.

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? One day donating powers

4. How often do you plan on playing on WoW Crackdown? As long as the server stays up,and as much as possible

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? I know most,jsut a a few i don't

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? I like to help out people and to listen to them,since you can learn most out of that

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? First one warning , another warning then a ick then i would contact an Admin to decuis for a kick

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? No

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? Do instances and talk with friends,or just hang around doing nothing...

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. I like to listen to people and help out where i can or give them some directions.

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? Yes

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Yes ofc!
Back to top Go down
Moono

PostSubject: Re: Game Master apllication.   Game Master apllication. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:32 am

Wrong text srry xD, i made one last one if you could forum master delete those upon here and this one Smile

Last edited by on Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moono

PostSubject: Re: Game Master apllication.   Game Master apllication. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 9:36 am

[color=darkred]K srry wrong Smile here is my good apllication

1. Main Char Name: Moono

2. Time on WoW Crackdown: 4-6 hours a day could be even more, playing almsot 1.5 half week

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? No, but some donater powers yes.

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? One day donating powers

4. How often do you plan on playing on WoW Crackdown? As long as the server stays up,and as much as possible

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? I know most,jsut a a few i don't

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? I like to help out people and to listen to them,I have the patience where needed Smile and i really want to help you guy's out.

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? First one warning , another warning then a kick then i would contact an Admin to talk about what i should so, if there is not one online i give one last warning ( kick ) then a ban.

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? No

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? look for bugs start events,or just talk wiht friends , being availeble ( or how to spell it Smile )

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate. I like to listen to people and help out where i can or give them some directions.And where needed show things and explain,I have a lot of patience and i'm lots of time online,I like the feeling to help pees Smile

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? Yes

Thanks for you time to read this Smile i hope to be one soon :)Greets Moono
11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? Yes ofc!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Master apllication.   Game Master apllication. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Master apllication.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Crackdown :: Community Forums :: Game Master Recruit (GM)-
Jump to: