WoW Crackdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crackdown

WoW Crackdown a World of Warcraft 2.3.X Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rains GM APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rains GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Rains GM APP   Rains GM APP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:58 pm

1. Main Char Name: Rain

2. Time on WoW Crackdown: 1˝weeks

3a. Do you have any GM experience in World of Warcraft? yea i have i used to be a gm on retail and private servers

3b. If so how long have you been a GM? i've been a gm for approzimately 3months

4. How often do you plan on playing on WoW Crackdown? i plan on playing until the end

5. How familiar are you with Ascent GM Commands? i'm very familiar with ascent command they are by far the easiest commands to use besides mangos

6. Why would you make a good GM over others? i'm very mature, have good manners, be and can possibly give the server new ideas

7. How would you react to an impatient/rude player? i would give him 3 warnings ,1st warning politely ask him to stop, 2nd warning;warn them about being kicked,3rd warning i would kick them

8. Do you have any prior customer service history? yes i have had customer server history back in blizzard i was told to help a player with a bug in the game

9. What will you do when players are not in need of help? i will try to set up events (like pvp events, Snowball fights, etc.)

10. What personal traits would make you a good candidate.i'm very talkative have experience in wow and i know good strategies for classes

11a. Do you use Ventrilo? yes sometimes

11b. Are you willing to use Ventrilo? not really but i will use it
Back to top Go down

Rains GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Crackdown :: Community Forums :: Game Master Recruit (GM)-
Jump to: