WoW Crackdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crackdown

WoW Crackdown a World of Warcraft 2.3.X Private Server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)

Go down 
5 posters

Do you like this Idea and feel it would be a good Addition to the Server?
Awesome! 5 out of 5
Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_lcap75%Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Great. 4 out of 5
Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_lcap0%Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sounds Alright. 3 out of 5
Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_lcap13%Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
That Sucks... 2 out of 5
Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_lcap12%Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
I think this is the worst Idea in Existence and you should die in a Fire! 1 out of 5
Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_lcap0%Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Shorti

Shorti

Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Empty
PostSubject: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 1:39 pm

I've already pitched this to a few people but now it's the People's turn to decide what they think Very Happy so here goes.

So I was sitting around with Egal and Hassan and Egal made me and Hassan Small and this Idea came to mind after running around in Verdant Fields
for a little while, perhaps you will enjoy it perhaps not please vote so we can see what is thought:

Picture This... An Endless war between Alliance and Horde, Great Just Like Warcraft, But what if everything was Miniature? In This Land There Are no Boundries, well ok there are but we like to think on a much different "Scale". The Makers of Ogre Expeditions Bring you: Tiny Town Wars!

In a World Much like our own only a lot Lot Smaller there exists two towns constantly fighting for survival against each other. a Never-ending fight filled with Glory and Loss, Bloodshed and Cheers as they attack and defend with their lives. In this Major Motion Picture See 'The Players of WoW Crackdown' as: Miniature Combatants of War!

Ok sorry now that my Cinamatic and Theatrical Trailer talk is done here is the Idea >_>:

Ok so Two Towns right, Picture it, now what if they were both really small and positioned close enough to shoot between, that'd be a little cramped, so what if we scaled things down... made them smaller? We could make both the towns smaller so that they would fit, well what if we put some small towers, both horde and alliance, in the towns so people could stand on them and use them for some protection? ok now lets throw some walls in to make it a little less vulnerable. ok so now we have two towns prime for the defending or attacking, miniature in size but very well built.

Ok now you are wondering, But how would this even be something we could enjoy?

Well what if we Threw an NPC near by, who looked like Ragnaros maybe some sort of Deity of War... and gave him a conversation... this Conversation could do something, say make a player smaller, ok so lets make the player smaller, but wait they are too fast? so we slow them down a little. ok so now we have some small players, well why not put them near the fight, maybe let them join the combatants and aid their side?

Now for the final question, what about those less geared players won't they get trampled, perhaps but we could always make it a rule that you have to use gear from the towns, or just trust in our fellow crackdown players to buy gear from some custom vendors in the tiny towns, like Tiny Horde Smith or Tiny Alliance Smith, maybe give the small vendors some equalized gear for the combatants to make it fun? But how would we get this gear? why not do what it sorta in AV as an example maybe? the NPCs and players could drop currency, trinkets of some kind while battling so we could use them to get the gear?

so there is the idea so far, possibly more to come, but please tell me and the server what you all think, this could be that Unique thing that Makes our server #1!
Back to top Go down
<GM> Pyreyn

<GM> Pyreyn

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:03 pm

....Shocked ....
....I LOVED your trailer! ^.~ I could actually vision in my head how it would look like. Very Happy
And I think it's a great idea, sounds like a lot of fun. Smile

*Votes 5 out of 5!*
Back to top Go down
http://wowcrackdown.tk
Shorti

Shorti

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:10 pm

*Acts like a Disgruntled Post-Man* BAH not enough posters, voters good but Posters!! Mad Bah, Oh NO I lost Me Mail!

*dies in fire*

lol!

come on people more posts Very Happy Make the Disgruntled Post-Man happy, err well ummm yeah is he ok?

*poke*
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:17 pm

I voted 5/5, Like Pyreyn, I think that is THE COOLEST IDEA IN THE FREAKING WORLD!!!!!

That would be the best event, and I would vote at a friends house when I did. That is freakin' sweet!

Sorry, my mind just can't comprehend that kind of awesomeness.

Where there is Chuck Norris..
There is chaos.
Where there is chaos..
There is lag.
Where there is lag..
Guess what? I'm always there!

Arthas, wrong place at wrong time, bud.

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<GM> Pyreyn

<GM> Pyreyn

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:18 pm

Haha, you're funny Shorti. jocolor lol!

And I think the same thing as you Ärthas, well put. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://wowcrackdown.tk
Shorti

Shorti

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 2:36 pm

First to 5?

>_> Haha!

Awesome! 5 out of 5
100%
100% [ 5 ]
Great. 4 out of 5
0%
0% [ 0 ]
Sounds Alright. 3 out of 5
0%
0% [ 0 ]
That Sucks... 2 out of 5
0%
0% [ 0 ]
I think this is the worst Idea in Existence and you should die in a Fire! 1 out of 5
0%
0% [ 0 ]
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:00 pm

I would agree on this I really like the idea just the server needs to be up.
Back to top Go down
http://dynewow.forumotion.com
Wulf

Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:14 pm

LOL yup!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/servereclipse/index.htm
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:04 pm

Egal, Monster, and I will get to work on it when the server gets back up.
Back to top Go down
http://dynewow.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)   Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiny Town Wars! (Please Vote)
Page 1 of 1